Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Good Guys

I am going to take this post pay homeage to two fantastic brands...

Ultimate Superfoods, of which I used their Cacao Nibs and Goji Berries,


and especially ARTISANA! I am in love with artisana. They make the absolute best raw nut butters, and check out Lisa Paris's video on single serving packs of Artisana raw butters. I haven't seen them in Seattle yet, but I will certainly be watching for them! I'm heading to Whole Paycheck tomorrow, I'll let you know if they're there.

So all of you out there who love your bulk superfoods and nut butters as much as i do, take a moment to give your açai berries or cashew butter a hug and a kiss on the lid :D




I've got some raw corn tortillas in the dehydrator right now, I'll let you know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment